Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{Birthday}

Today is in fact my Birthday....

Turning 25 feels no different from any other day... the thought of 30 is a little scary... I mean I have lived 1/4 of my life if I am blessed enough to live to be hundred. However, if you know me then you know I think 80 is long enough for me. Unless I can have the best plastic surgeons so I look 25. ;) BUT... by the time I am in my 60's... I am scared to think what the new botox will look like...

I realized in the last 25 years I have accomplished a lot... (These are the basics)

- Birth (I mean that's tough... even though my Mom did everything)
- Crawling/Walking (Important...)
- Talking (My life line)
- Drinking/Eating
- Reading/Writing
- Graduating High School
- Getting my Associates
- Buying a house
- Getting Married


HOW WILL I TOP THAT IN THE NEXT 25 YEARS!  NO PRESSURE, RIGHT?


<3 Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment