Monday, April 30, 2012

{Changes}

Hi Everyone,

It's been a little bit since I updated you on everything that has been going on. Here's the main points I don't want to forget to tell you about.

A- I now work on the photography business Friday - Sunday! ;)

B- I went to the beach with my friends. I can't wait to get those pictures ready to share.

C- Kristen got to be a second shooter at some sessions to learn how to handle portraits.

D- Lastly, I am in the process of re-branding.


A.
   So, as you know photography has been my hobby for a while. I never really knew where it would take me. In the last year my company has expanded more than I ever thought possible. Miracles happen! I am now making myself more available by making my Friday's now completely open to only photography. It was an exciting decision to make as I needed more time with all my wonderful clients. I thank you for making me an important person in your photography needs. It feels amazing to get calls from you all to be apart of special moments in your lives. Thank you!

So now the portrait session scheduling is -

Friday's 9am - 7pm
Saturday's 10am - 7pm
Sunday's 11am - 5pm

(These are subject to change for Weddings.)

B.
  I went on a vacation recently with my best friends to Atlantic Beach, NC. I got a really amazing deal on Groupon for a 2-bedroom condo for 4 nights, 5 days for ONLY $300.00! It's only a 6 hour drive and I can't tell you how worth it it was. The place was pretty dead as we went in April, but the beach was so clean and clear. The people were friendly. The food was delicious, and above all it was relaxing. I can't wait to share some of my pictures from the trip, but that will be another blog post.

C.
  Kristen has been doing ABOVE & BEYOND lately. She works extremely hard to make sure disc, and edits get done BEFORE they are due out to you. She also is starting to learn the in's and out's of photography. She used the Canon Rebel T2i while we did a few in house sessions. She was a fantastic helper, but also extremely talented with her photos. She is learning very quickly and has been VERY good at getting this business back on track from beginning to end. Keep an eye out for some of Kristen's work soon. She will be showing you all her skills in no time!

D.
 So, as many people know Brittani Gattis Photography is not going anywhere. However, the design is going to be changing. For a while now I have been wanting to take the leap for a big change. So, now is the time. I am working with a wonderful graphic designer named Ashley Hansen. She was the original Brittani Gattis Photography logo designer. She is fantastic and is working towards the goal of a new design. I am not leaking any info on that... I want it to be a surprise.

  I also have been in discussions with a website designer as I want to re-brand all my sites...including my blog. I am hoping to have a finished and clean design bringing both my blog/website in to one. This will be a timely process, but will be totally worth it in the end.

I want to thank everyone for their continuing support of Brittani Gattis Photography. As I wouldn't be where I am today without all of you.

<3
Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment