Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{MORGAN}

So, today is the 1st Birthday for my BFF's daughter Morgan. This has an important meaning to me as I got to be in the room the day Morgan was born. It's so hard to think that 1 year ago today Ashley was being induced and Morgan was here! When Ashley told me I could be in the room not only was I honored, but I was so nervous. I had NO IDEA what to expect. I was in that- "What if I pass out" mode. Ashley was great! She was ready, and took on that MOM thing like no other. I still can't believe little Morgan is 1. Where does time go?

I will be taking pictures at her first birthday on Saturday. I also have her 1 year old pictures coming up. I can't wait... I finally get to use the Tutu By: Sarah Elizabeth! :)

Hope everyone is having a good week! :)

<3 Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment