Friday, July 22, 2011

{Things}

It's FRIDAY! WAHOO!

So, I still have Chris Cornell, NKTOBSB, and the Miranda Lambert concerts to put up here... Problem... I could only take a point and shoot to the Chris Cornell and Miranda Lambert concert...so it was... Challenging... Yea, that's the right word... Challenging. :)

I have a whole bunch more coming up... Britney Spears, Rockstar Mayhem Fest, and Kesha! :) Those should be fun! I am going to talk my husband in investing in a better point and shoot camera... I will let you know where that gets me. :)

Also, Ed and I will be going on a beach day trip in August. Since we didn't get to go to the beach really at all this summer... we are going to at least do a day trip. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS... there will be some fun photos soon!

Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL summer thus far...um minus the heat index being oh, 120! :)

<3
Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment